Seriously, Nate Berkus, if you still have a TV show that I can’t watch because I’m distracted by premium cable, please come help me. I’m a nice(ish) momlady in Chicago that totally enjoys the sheets she bought at Target(on sale) that bear your name.
- I am too old to have 99% of my furniture be hand-me-downs or straight-up from the alley. With the other 1% being from The Arc. Aka “the nice furniture”.
- Everything is falling apart. Pants, the dressers from both the alley and my teenage bedroom, coats, dreams. You name it.
- I for real need someone from a TV show specializing in humiliating messy people to come over and yell at me. But in private. Or my mom. She was really good at that when I was a kid.
- My husband is the messiest fucking person on the planet. When his mother laughed and called him a bull in a china shop, she was being super insulting to bulls. She should avoid Spain.
- I was watching this depressing documentary(the best kind,duh) and one of the main subjects was this dude that lived in an apartment that he rarely leaves or cleans, and my first thought was “OMG, depressed crazy people in low budget documentaries, they’re just like us!”
- Why are there pictures of Adirondack chairs on these paper towels?
“The North Wind Doth Blow”
I cannot fully express the degree to which my heart was warmed by my child saying this as we crossed a windy intersection this morn.